Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
As police probe one Manchester shooting, second man shot
Three of Soto’s friends told police they found Soto wounded inside a first-floor apartment and took him to Elliot Hospital.
Officer Chris Biron, who went to the hospital after the shooting was reported, found Soto in the passenger seat of a dark-colored SUV parked in front of the emergency room entrance. He had suffered a gunshot wound to his torso.
About 6:50 p.m. on Sunday, Tyrell Mitchell, 22, of 235 Lowell St. was shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting near his residence, in the area of the N&N Express Convenience Store, across from Manchester High School Central.
Johnson was convicted June 14, 2010, in Hillsborough Superior Court North on charges of first-degree assault and reckless conduct in connection with a shooting incident July 5, 2009, after a fireworks display at Arms Park. Johnson fired into a group of people with whom he and his friends had a dispute, resulting in two people being injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483