Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Teen facing DWI charges following Hampton crash that injured two women
Remi Gross-Santos, 17, leaves the Hampton police station after being booked following Thursday's crash. (RYAN O'CONNOR/Union Leader Correspondent)
Gross-Santos was charged Thursday morning with aggravated driving while intoxicated after police say he drove into two women on Ocean Boulevard in Hampton at 7:15 a.m.
Sawyer said Gross-Santos had a passenger in his car, but police would not identify the person.
Gross-Santos was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail and ordered to appear June 23 at 8:30 a.m. at 10th Circuit Court in Seabrook.
He also surrendered his license to police, and must abide by a nightly curfew of 9 p.m. unless he’s working.
READER COMMENTS: 20
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917