Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Portsmouth teen charged with DWI in Hampton Beach crash that injured two
Susan Weinhold, 69, and Lisa Beaudry, 60, suffered serious injuries, according to police.
Beaudry is in stable condition at Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Police said Remi Gross-Santos, 17, of Portsmouth, was driving a 1992 Volvo 740 sedan when he allegedly struck the two women as they were walking at the intersection of Ocean Boulevard and 13th Street.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call police at 603-929-4444 or the Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Headlight out leads to pot charges for Merrimack teen and her passenger - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
- Manchester Internet provider acquired by N.Y. firm - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917