Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Portsmouth teen charged with DWI in Hampton Beach crash that injured two
Susan Weinhold, 69, and Lisa Beaudry, 60, suffered serious injuries, according to police.
Beaudry is in stable condition at Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Police said Remi Gross-Santos, 17, of Portsmouth, was driving a 1992 Volvo 740 sedan when he allegedly struck the two women as they were walking at the intersection of Ocean Boulevard and 13th Street.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call police at 603-929-4444 or the Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Total Votes: 917