Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Hampstead man charged with alleged sex assault of young girl
Walter Carroll, 86 Main St., was arrested Thursday around 6:30 p.m. by Hampstead police.
He is being held at the Rockingham County Jail in Brentwood.
DeVries ordered that Carroll’s bail remain at $50,000 cash until the arraignment resumes on Monday afternoon.
Police said that Carroll had been under investigation for several weeks. The girl is known to Carroll, police said.
Court complaints say that Carroll allegedly made the girl watch a pornographic movie at least twice during the assaults. He is also accused of locking her bedroom door on one occasion and pinning her down against her will in order to assault her, a court complaint says.
No pleas have been entered.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917