Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Hampstead man charged with alleged sex assault of young girl
Walter Carroll, 86 Main St., was arrested Thursday around 6:30 p.m. by Hampstead police.
He is being held at the Rockingham County Jail in Brentwood.
DeVries ordered that Carroll’s bail remain at $50,000 cash until the arraignment resumes on Monday afternoon.
Police said that Carroll had been under investigation for several weeks. The girl is known to Carroll, police said.
Court complaints say that Carroll allegedly made the girl watch a pornographic movie at least twice during the assaults. He is also accused of locking her bedroom door on one occasion and pinning her down against her will in order to assault her, a court complaint says.
No pleas have been entered.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
- Lee police looking for vehicle involved in break-in - 0
- Hinsdale man arrested on prostitution charge - 0
- Gravestone vandalized in Exeter’s Winter Street Cemetery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 3
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 18
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 2
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Monitoring social media - 1
- Apple opens in Manchester - 0
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy