Fundraisers to benefit Hudson cancer patient, 12
McKenzie Lowe, 12, will begin treatment for her rare brain tumor on June 23.
“She’s definitely a fighter,” he said this week.
On June 24, Kendall Pond Pizza will hold a fundraiser for McKenzie at both its Hudson and Windham locations. The pizza shops will donate a portion of all dine-in and take-out sales to the Lowe family that day.
Though the Burzynski Clinic is providing McKenzie’s medications at no cost to the family, Frenette said it will still cost the Lowe family approximately $15,000 a month for medical supplies, consultations, nursing and administrative fees that aren’t covered by insurance.
The afternoon and evening will include raffles, a light buffet, kids’ activities, dancing and music.
Check donations made to Friends of McKenzie Lowe may be brought to Digital Federal Credit Union, located at 257 Lowell Road in Hudson.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.