Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Two city teens arraigned on underage drinking charge
The second teen was 2014 Manchester High School Central graduate Jalen Murchison, 17, of 515 Ray St. Murchison entered a negotiated plea to violations of criminal trespass and unlawful possession.
Accused of two DVP violations
Under terms of a protective order in effect, Ronald Ginsburg, 47, of 11 Crestline Circle, Beverly, is only permitted to contact his estranged wife in Manchester to facilitate visitation with their children.
She contacted police the next day, saying Ginsburg sent her several text messages and a voice mail. Court documents show the message was unintelligible except for the words: “Cut the b...s...”
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety and trial on the misdemeanor charges was set for July 17.
Chad Vaughn Manfra, 33, of 263 Blaine St., was charged with felony possession of a narcotic and a violation of driving without a license after an officer, who was aware there were theft-related warrants for Vaughn Manfra, recognized his Massachusetts license plate and stopped him Thursday on South Main St.
The warrants, for theft by unauthorized taking and theft by deception, stem from Vaughn Manfra’s allegedly taking an Xbox 360 game console from an Elmhurst Avenue apartment April 16 and pawning it for $40 at GameStop, 114 March Ave.
When a police officer spoke to someone at GameStop, he learned Vaughn Manfra had brought in the gaming console, games and an extra controller. The items were returned to the owner and warrants were obtained for Vaughn Manfra.
How to get her things
Laurie Chiarenza, 25, of 164 Maple St., pleaded innocent Friday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend in the throat earlier Friday at the Maple Street address.
Chiarenza said she was giving up her right to a court-appointed lawyer. But then she asked Judge William Lyons how she is supposed to get her things from the apartment.
Trial on the assault charge was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917