Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Two city teens arraigned on underage drinking charge
The second teen was 2014 Manchester High School Central graduate Jalen Murchison, 17, of 515 Ray St. Murchison entered a negotiated plea to violations of criminal trespass and unlawful possession.
Accused of two DVP violations
Under terms of a protective order in effect, Ronald Ginsburg, 47, of 11 Crestline Circle, Beverly, is only permitted to contact his estranged wife in Manchester to facilitate visitation with their children.
She contacted police the next day, saying Ginsburg sent her several text messages and a voice mail. Court documents show the message was unintelligible except for the words: “Cut the b...s...”
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety and trial on the misdemeanor charges was set for July 17.
Chad Vaughn Manfra, 33, of 263 Blaine St., was charged with felony possession of a narcotic and a violation of driving without a license after an officer, who was aware there were theft-related warrants for Vaughn Manfra, recognized his Massachusetts license plate and stopped him Thursday on South Main St.
The warrants, for theft by unauthorized taking and theft by deception, stem from Vaughn Manfra’s allegedly taking an Xbox 360 game console from an Elmhurst Avenue apartment April 16 and pawning it for $40 at GameStop, 114 March Ave.
When a police officer spoke to someone at GameStop, he learned Vaughn Manfra had brought in the gaming console, games and an extra controller. The items were returned to the owner and warrants were obtained for Vaughn Manfra.
How to get her things
Laurie Chiarenza, 25, of 164 Maple St., pleaded innocent Friday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend in the throat earlier Friday at the Maple Street address.
Chiarenza said she was giving up her right to a court-appointed lawyer. But then she asked Judge William Lyons how she is supposed to get her things from the apartment.
Trial on the assault charge was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Total Votes: 917