Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man gets prison time for hitting sheriff's cruiser after drug buy
Jonathan Delgado, 30, pleaded guilty on Friday to seven counts of violating the controlled drug act and charges of criminal mischief, resisting arrest and disobeying a police officer.
Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said that a confidential informant tipped investigators that Delgado was selling crack cocaine and heroin. Undercover deputies set up controlled purchases of the two drugs between Nov. 22 and Dec. 11.
Sheriff’s deputies had Delgado’s vehicle boxed in, but he had to be forcibly removed from his vehicle to be taken into custody, according to the sheriff’s department. The two cruisers sustained minor damage. Delgado had three grams of heroin and three grams of crack cocaine on him at the time of his arrest, the sheriff’s department said.
Delgado will also have to pay restitution to the sheriff’s department and undergo any drug and alcohol treatment or counseling ordered by corrections officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483