Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Attempted carjacking reported in Manchester
When police responded at about 12:50 a.m. Sunday, the woman told them she sat in the vehicle for a short time, checking her cell phone, and when she got out of the car, a man approached, grabbed her arms and demanded her keys.
She said she was able to break free and hit the assailant, who fled on foot easterly behind the building. The victim was not hurt.
She described the man as a white male, dark hair, mid 20s, wearing black pants, a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood up to obscure his face, and a black ball cap with flat brim.
Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917