Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Pelham dad blows whistle on celebrating graduates; party busted
As he waited for police to arrive, the parent said he stopped a few minors from driving away from the scene.
Officers talked with his 18-year-old son, who confirmed it was an underage drinking party celebrating graduation at Pelham High School, and that there were at least 40 or more teens drinking inside.
Police said Whiting would not let them inside her house.
Officers, as a result, surrounded the home and made multiple announcements for the minors to come out voluntarily.
Officers obtained a search warrant and at 4:20 a.m. Sunday entered the home, which they described as smelling of marijuana and alcohol.
Most of the alcohol was thrown out, but police said they found about five large bags of empty alcohol bottles and cans hidden in the basement.
The case remains under investigation. Sgt. Anne Perriello said police expect to bring charges against Whiting and a few of the underage teens.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Total Votes: 917