Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Two home invasions reported in Nashua
In once case, the robbers were armed with a handgun and hatchet.
The first robbery took place last Wednesday about 7:50 p.m., when two masked men entered an apartment and began assaulting an occupant, police said.
“They both had masks on, so our description is pretty limited,” Linehan said of the robbers. “We are still trying to determine why this house was targeted.”
According to police, at least one witness said they saw two masked men on Front Street following the reported home invasion.
The second robbery occurred about 3:20 p.m. on Saturday.
Police believe the second invasion was not random, but that the house was targeted.
“We are looking at the possibility that they are related,” Linehan said of the two home invasions.
Fletcher Street is a densely populated area downtown, Linehan said. He stressed that no children were inside either residences during the home invasions, which took place during daylight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665, or the Nashua Police Department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917