Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Two home invasions reported in Nashua
In once case, the robbers were armed with a handgun and hatchet.
The first robbery took place last Wednesday about 7:50 p.m., when two masked men entered an apartment and began assaulting an occupant, police said.
“They both had masks on, so our description is pretty limited,” Linehan said of the robbers. “We are still trying to determine why this house was targeted.”
According to police, at least one witness said they saw two masked men on Front Street following the reported home invasion.
The second robbery occurred about 3:20 p.m. on Saturday.
Police believe the second invasion was not random, but that the house was targeted.
“We are looking at the possibility that they are related,” Linehan said of the two home invasions.
Fletcher Street is a densely populated area downtown, Linehan said. He stressed that no children were inside either residences during the home invasions, which took place during daylight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665, or the Nashua Police Department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 12
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917