Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Two home invasions reported in Nashua
In once case, the robbers were armed with a handgun and hatchet.
The first robbery took place last Wednesday about 7:50 p.m., when two masked men entered an apartment and began assaulting an occupant, police said.
“They both had masks on, so our description is pretty limited,” Linehan said of the robbers. “We are still trying to determine why this house was targeted.”
According to police, at least one witness said they saw two masked men on Front Street following the reported home invasion.
The second robbery occurred about 3:20 p.m. on Saturday.
Police believe the second invasion was not random, but that the house was targeted.
“We are looking at the possibility that they are related,” Linehan said of the two home invasions.
Fletcher Street is a densely populated area downtown, Linehan said. He stressed that no children were inside either residences during the home invasions, which took place during daylight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665, or the Nashua Police Department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917