Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two home invasions reported in Nashua
In once case, the robbers were armed with a handgun and hatchet.
The first robbery took place last Wednesday about 7:50 p.m., when two masked men entered an apartment and began assaulting an occupant, police said.
“They both had masks on, so our description is pretty limited,” Linehan said of the robbers. “We are still trying to determine why this house was targeted.”
According to police, at least one witness said they saw two masked men on Front Street following the reported home invasion.
The second robbery occurred about 3:20 p.m. on Saturday.
Police believe the second invasion was not random, but that the house was targeted.
“We are looking at the possibility that they are related,” Linehan said of the two home invasions.
Fletcher Street is a densely populated area downtown, Linehan said. He stressed that no children were inside either residences during the home invasions, which took place during daylight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665, or the Nashua Police Department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief charged in wife's assault - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 2
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 5
- Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH - 2
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917