Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua man bashed in head, face with rock; one arrested
Police did not identify the injured man in a news release concerning the assault, which took place Saturday afternoon in the area of Havana and South Groton streets.
Police arrested Joshua Newman, 29, last known address of 5 South Groton St., in the attack, charging him with 10 counts of first-degree assault, all Class A felonies. Each count carries a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison, exclusive of fines.
Newman is being detained pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483