Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Two-state chase ends in crash; Mass. man arrested; passenger claims kidnap
Patton said the truck already was being pursued by Windham police on I-93 South when it crossed into Salem and a Salem officer took over. That officer followed it to the Massachusetts border while alerting Massachusetts State Police to the pursuit.
Several minutes later, Massachusetts troopers took a report from another vehicle that had been sideswiped by the pickup on I-93 near the intersection with Route 495.
The truck sped up to 85 mph and, a few minutes later, it entered the Tip O'Neill Tunnel.
The passenger, who police said was a Peabody man, told investigator he he had been kidnapped.
Both Daniels and the passenger, whose name police have not released, were transported to the State Police Barracks in Medford, where police continue to investigate.
Police have not said what charges Daniels is facing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917