Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two-state chase ends in crash; Mass. man arrested; passenger claims kidnap
Patton said the truck already was being pursued by Windham police on I-93 South when it crossed into Salem and a Salem officer took over. That officer followed it to the Massachusetts border while alerting Massachusetts State Police to the pursuit.
Several minutes later, Massachusetts troopers took a report from another vehicle that had been sideswiped by the pickup on I-93 near the intersection with Route 495.
The truck sped up to 85 mph and, a few minutes later, it entered the Tip O'Neill Tunnel.
The passenger, who police said was a Peabody man, told investigator he he had been kidnapped.
Both Daniels and the passenger, whose name police have not released, were transported to the State Police Barracks in Medford, where police continue to investigate.
Police have not said what charges Daniels is facing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483