Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two-state chase ends in crash; Mass. man arrested; passenger claims kidnap
Patton said the truck already was being pursued by Windham police on I-93 South when it crossed into Salem and a Salem officer took over. That officer followed it to the Massachusetts border while alerting Massachusetts State Police to the pursuit.
Several minutes later, Massachusetts troopers took a report from another vehicle that had been sideswiped by the pickup on I-93 near the intersection with Route 495.
The truck sped up to 85 mph and, a few minutes later, it entered the Tip O'Neill Tunnel.
The passenger, who police said was a Peabody man, told investigator he he had been kidnapped.
Both Daniels and the passenger, whose name police have not released, were transported to the State Police Barracks in Medford, where police continue to investigate.
Police have not said what charges Daniels is facing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483