Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Two-state chase ends in crash; Mass. man arrested; passenger claims kidnap
Patton said the truck already was being pursued by Windham police on I-93 South when it crossed into Salem and a Salem officer took over. That officer followed it to the Massachusetts border while alerting Massachusetts State Police to the pursuit.
Several minutes later, Massachusetts troopers took a report from another vehicle that had been sideswiped by the pickup on I-93 near the intersection with Route 495.
The truck sped up to 85 mph and, a few minutes later, it entered the Tip O'Neill Tunnel.
The passenger, who police said was a Peabody man, told investigator he he had been kidnapped.
Both Daniels and the passenger, whose name police have not released, were transported to the State Police Barracks in Medford, where police continue to investigate.
Police have not said what charges Daniels is facing.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917