Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two-state chase ends in crash; Mass. man arrested; passenger claims kidnap
Patton said the truck already was being pursued by Windham police on I-93 South when it crossed into Salem and a Salem officer took over. That officer followed it to the Massachusetts border while alerting Massachusetts State Police to the pursuit.
Several minutes later, Massachusetts troopers took a report from another vehicle that had been sideswiped by the pickup on I-93 near the intersection with Route 495.
The truck sped up to 85 mph and, a few minutes later, it entered the Tip O'Neill Tunnel.
The passenger, who police said was a Peabody man, told investigator he he had been kidnapped.
Both Daniels and the passenger, whose name police have not released, were transported to the State Police Barracks in Medford, where police continue to investigate.
Police have not said what charges Daniels is facing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483