Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Plaistow mother questioned about drug abuse, being absentee mom during ex-boyfriend Dow's child assault trial
Jessica Linscott, 24, faced her first day of questioning from defense lawyers about her statements accusing her ex-boyfriend, Roland Dow, of battering her 3-year-old son. JAMES A. KIMBLE
He is on trial for first- and second-degree assault for allegdly battering and bruising the child between September and November 2012.
“I participated in things I felt was wrong and I was uncomfortable with. I still allowed these things to happen,” Linscott said on Monday morning.
Linscott is the state’s star witness in Dow’s trial, underway at Rockingham County Superior Court.
Another video showed the tot on his stomach and moaning in the empty bathtub. Dow can be heard saying, “James you need to get up! You need to get up! You need to get up. You’re hurting yourself.”
“It wasn’t something I did daily, but something I did periodically because I could not deal with my feelings,” Linscott testified.
“That is a very great possibility,” she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Total Votes: 917