Villa Augustina School in Goffstown closing its doors
The school’s board of directors voted to cease operation effective June 30, according to the school’s Facebook page.
“It’s been another great journey, but with fewer passengers on board each year, it’s become too expensive to operate,” the post says of the last school year. “We cannot start a voyage knowing that we do not have sufficient resources to complete the trip.”
The organization had a goal of enrolling 192 students for next year.
The Religious of Jesus and Mary have the first option to “repurchase” the school, according to the Facebook page.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS leads police to truck; vehicle breaks lead to arrest - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Brian’s Ride Home benefits Afghanistan veteran - 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 0
- Goffstown CIP committee wraps up for year, sends work to planning board - 0
- Holloman’s fotball career is over in Dallas due to injury - 0
- Tringale in contention at The Barclays - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen