Register July 3 for Manchester Fun In the Sun youth programs
MANCHESTER — Registration for the city’s Fun In The Sun summer program will take place at 8 a.m. on July 3 at the program’s three locations.
Registration must be done at the location your child will be attending and a birth certificate is required. The three locations are the JFK Coliseum, Livingston Park at the Dorr’s Pond hut and Piscataquog River Park on the west side.
The program is free and only open to Manchester residents ages 6-12. It runs weekdays from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. from July 7 through Aug. 14.
For information, visit http://www.manchesternh.gov/Departments/Parks-and-Recreation/Programs/Youth-Programs.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.