Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police says Pelham woman will face charge for graduation party
Pelham police Sgt. Anne Perriello said the incident at 3 Monument Hill Road is still under investigation. However, Perriello said the homeowner, 47-year-old Sandra Whiting, will face criminal charges at some point this week.
That parent told police that he tracked his son down to the home, and when he arrived, he saw between 40 and 50 young people under the age of 21 drinking.
When police arrived, the parent told officers he went to the door to pick up his son and was invited inside by Whiting, the owner of the house.
Officers also spoke to the father’s 18-year-old son, who confirmed there was underage drinking taking place at the graduation party and that there were at least 40 minors drinking inside the house.
Police then set up a perimeter around the house and made a number of announcements for the minors to voluntarily exit. Officers also called in the license plates of the cars lining the road and dispatch was then able to notify a number of parents about the party.
By 4:20 a.m. on Sunday, a search warrant was completed and police were able to enter the house.
Once inside, police found four minors sleeping in the attic and three more sleeping in the living room. These minors were also released to adults.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483