Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police says Pelham woman will face charge for graduation party
Pelham police Sgt. Anne Perriello said the incident at 3 Monument Hill Road is still under investigation. However, Perriello said the homeowner, 47-year-old Sandra Whiting, will face criminal charges at some point this week.
That parent told police that he tracked his son down to the home, and when he arrived, he saw between 40 and 50 young people under the age of 21 drinking.
When police arrived, the parent told officers he went to the door to pick up his son and was invited inside by Whiting, the owner of the house.
Officers also spoke to the father’s 18-year-old son, who confirmed there was underage drinking taking place at the graduation party and that there were at least 40 minors drinking inside the house.
Police then set up a perimeter around the house and made a number of announcements for the minors to voluntarily exit. Officers also called in the license plates of the cars lining the road and dispatch was then able to notify a number of parents about the party.
By 4:20 a.m. on Sunday, a search warrant was completed and police were able to enter the house.
Once inside, police found four minors sleeping in the attic and three more sleeping in the living room. These minors were also released to adults.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917