Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Vt. family arrested at Canobie Lake Park after altercation with police over knives
From top left, Joshua Perry, 23; Brian Perry, 18; E. Allan Perry, 45; Damian Perry, 18; Ashley Perry, 20 were arrested by Salem police on Monday. COURTESY
The family was told by park security officers that knives they were carrying on their belts had to be left in their car and could not be taken into the park, police said.
Police warned one family member who they said was yelling profanities to calm down. After several warnings, he was told he was under arrest, police said.
The melee set off a larger police response. Once back-up officers arrived, the mother of the family faked a seizure, police said. She was examined by paramedics and released at the scene.
Joshua Perry, 23, of Sutton, Vt., charged with felony riot, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. He was held this morning on $5,000 cash bail pending his arraignment.
E. Allan Perry, 45, of Lyndon, Vt., charged with felony riot, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, second-degree assault and criminal trespassing. He was held on $5,000 cash bail.
Ashley Perry, 20, of Sutton, Vt., charged with disorderly conduct and criminal tresspassing. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483