Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Vt. family arrested at Canobie Lake Park after altercation with police over knives
From top left, Joshua Perry, 23; Brian Perry, 18; E. Allan Perry, 45; Damian Perry, 18; Ashley Perry, 20 were arrested by Salem police on Monday. COURTESY
The family was told by park security officers that knives they were carrying on their belts had to be left in their car and could not be taken into the park, police said.
Police warned one family member who they said was yelling profanities to calm down. After several warnings, he was told he was under arrest, police said.
The melee set off a larger police response. Once back-up officers arrived, the mother of the family faked a seizure, police said. She was examined by paramedics and released at the scene.
Joshua Perry, 23, of Sutton, Vt., charged with felony riot, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. He was held this morning on $5,000 cash bail pending his arraignment.
E. Allan Perry, 45, of Lyndon, Vt., charged with felony riot, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, second-degree assault and criminal trespassing. He was held on $5,000 cash bail.
Ashley Perry, 20, of Sutton, Vt., charged with disorderly conduct and criminal tresspassing. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917