Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bullet just misses teen's head in Manchester gun incident
No one was injured in the incident at about 10:25 p.m. at 382 Cedar St., an eight-unit apartment building at the northwest corner of Maple and Cedar streets.
Police said a 17-year-old boy, who was not identified in a news release, told investigators someone shot at him and his two friends. The teen had minor cuts on his face that did not require medical treatment.
The teen noticed one of the men had a gun in his waistband, and the teen and one of his friends ran inside the apartment building. The other friend ran away from the building.
Police recovered a .22 caliber casing at the scene.
He is believed to be associated with a newer, silver Chevy Impala with dark tinted windows.
Three days later, Edwin Soto, 23, was shot while he was in the rear of 461 Maple St., just north of Amherst Street.
Anyone with information about any of them is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917