CONBOY, J. This case involves a petition for injunctive and declaratory relief brought by Harbor Homes, Inc. (Harbor Homes) and Gary Dube, Thomas Taylor, Cynthia Washington, and Arthur Furber (the individual plaintiffs) (collectively, the plaintiffs) against New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Commissioner of DHHS (commissioner), Associate Commissioner of DHHS, and Administrator of the Bureau of Behavioral Health (collectively, the defendants) seeking, in part, to enjoin DHHS from denying the individual plaintiffs the right to obtain Medicaid-funded services from their chosen provider, Harbor Homes.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment