Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Rockingham County prosecutor charged with drug possession
Zachary Cross, 29, of Auburn, was arrested Tuesday in Manchester by the New Hampshire Drug Task Force with the assistance of Manchester police.
Cross posted the $2,500 cash bail and is scheduled for arraignment July 14 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Prior to joining the Rockingham County Attorney's Office, Cross was an intern at the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office and the Franklin Police Department, where he served as a law clerk for the prosecutor.
Cross is a 2011 graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law and a 2007 graduate of the University of New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 9
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Total Votes: 917