Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Rockingham County prosecutor charged with drug possession
Zachary Cross, 29, of Auburn, was arrested Tuesday in Manchester by the New Hampshire Drug Task Force with the assistance of Manchester police.
Cross posted the $2,500 cash bail and is scheduled for arraignment July 14 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Prior to joining the Rockingham County Attorney's Office, Cross was an intern at the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office and the Franklin Police Department, where he served as a law clerk for the prosecutor.
Cross is a 2011 graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law and a 2007 graduate of the University of New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Total Votes: 917