Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Rockingham County prosecutor charged with drug possession
Zachary Cross, 29, of Auburn, was arrested Tuesday in Manchester by the New Hampshire Drug Task Force with the assistance of Manchester police.
Cross posted the $2,500 cash bail and is scheduled for arraignment July 14 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Prior to joining the Rockingham County Attorney's Office, Cross was an intern at the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office and the Franklin Police Department, where he served as a law clerk for the prosecutor.
Cross is a 2011 graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law and a 2007 graduate of the University of New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917