Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Three charged with dealing drugs in Nashua
Police arrested Paul Overacker, 37, of 73 Ash St. and charged him with three counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic drug, heroin, and one count of unlawful possession of a prescription drug, tramadol, a pain killer.
Lindsey Miron, 29, also of 73 Ash St., is charged with two counts of unlawful sale of heroin. Police said she previously was convicted of a drug-related offense. She is being held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is being held on $75,000 cash bail.
All three are to be arraigned Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483