Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Three charged with dealing drugs in Nashua
Police arrested Paul Overacker, 37, of 73 Ash St. and charged him with three counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic drug, heroin, and one count of unlawful possession of a prescription drug, tramadol, a pain killer.
Lindsey Miron, 29, also of 73 Ash St., is charged with two counts of unlawful sale of heroin. Police said she previously was convicted of a drug-related offense. She is being held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is being held on $75,000 cash bail.
All three are to be arraigned Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Total Votes: 917