Bishop Libasci to visit La Salette shrine
The program includes Mass in the Shrine chapel at 11 a.m., Shrine Devotions in the chapel at 1 p.m., and at 2 p.m. a talk by the bishop titled “Come to me ... My burden is light.”
Libasci was named bishop of Manchester in 2011 on Sept. 19, which is the feast of day of Our Lady of La Salette.
Before coming to Manchester, he was auxiliary bishop in the diocese of Rockville Center in New York.
For information, call 632-7087 or visit www.lasaletteofenfield.org.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Diocese of Manchester's journey of faith - 0
- Christ Church in Exeter gets grant for Cuba work - 0
- Parishioners mourn death of longtime priest at St. Hedwig in Manchester - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
- Pope begs forgiveness for 'sacrilegious cult' of Church sex abuse - 0
- Sudan releases Ibrahim, but insists she stay there - 0
- Emergency preparedness class offered for churches - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 1
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 1
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Market Basket community waits and watches
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'