Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
UPDATED: Gang member arraigned in Manchester shooting incident
The 19-year-old accused of firing that shot was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in connection with the shooting.
Stillwell is described in court documents as a member of the street gang OTL — Orange to Laurel streets — while the juvenile who was fired at told police he has friends in the 180 gang.
Police said the juvenile’s mother was standing directly behind him and several of his friends were in the immediate area when the gun was fired at the building.
The 17-year-old said he was reluctant to tell police who the shooter was because he didn’t want to be known as a “snitch.”
Stillwell was arrested without incident shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday, when the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped by police in the area of Derry and Amherst streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483