Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Gang member arraigned in Manchester shooting incident
The 19-year-old accused of firing that shot was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division in connection with the shooting.
Stillwell is described in court documents as a member of the street gang OTL — Orange to Laurel streets — while the juvenile who was fired at told police he has friends in the 180 gang.
Police said the juvenile’s mother was standing directly behind him and several of his friends were in the immediate area when the gun was fired at the building.
The 17-year-old said he was reluctant to tell police who the shooter was because he didn’t want to be known as a “snitch.”
Stillwell was arrested without incident shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday, when the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped by police in the area of Derry and Amherst streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483