Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police: 'Escort' set up N.Y. man for robbery at Nashua hotel
Kathleen Gentes, 24, of 97 Purchase St., was arrested on May 16 and charged with robbery, a Class A felony. Since then, police arrested three other people - Chaz Hartford, 24, of 99 Chestnut Hill Road, Rochester, Travis Dukette, 20, of 490 Pine St., Apt. 1, Manchester, and Malisha Watts, 21, of 217 Spruce St., Manchester - charging each with robbery.
At 12:46 a.m. that morning, police said Gentes arrived at the room with the other three. As the man opened the door, all four rushed into his room, Linehan said.
The man suffered bumps and bruises after being punched, but nothing that required medical attention, Linehan said.
Gentes was arrested on April 11 in a similar case in Keene. In that incident, which took place earlier in April, Gentes is charged with two counts of accomplice or principal to armed robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gentes, Hartford and Dukette previously were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. Watts is being held on $30,000 cash pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Total Votes: 917