Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police: 'Escort' set up N.Y. man for robbery at Nashua hotel
Kathleen Gentes, 24, of 97 Purchase St., was arrested on May 16 and charged with robbery, a Class A felony. Since then, police arrested three other people - Chaz Hartford, 24, of 99 Chestnut Hill Road, Rochester, Travis Dukette, 20, of 490 Pine St., Apt. 1, Manchester, and Malisha Watts, 21, of 217 Spruce St., Manchester - charging each with robbery.
At 12:46 a.m. that morning, police said Gentes arrived at the room with the other three. As the man opened the door, all four rushed into his room, Linehan said.
The man suffered bumps and bruises after being punched, but nothing that required medical attention, Linehan said.
Gentes was arrested on April 11 in a similar case in Keene. In that incident, which took place earlier in April, Gentes is charged with two counts of accomplice or principal to armed robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gentes, Hartford and Dukette previously were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. Watts is being held on $30,000 cash pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917