Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Seven arrested in Nashua drug bust
On Wednesday, police arrested roommates Lindsay Karos, 22, and Samantha Marchant, 20, both of 6 Underhill St., along with Stephen Oliva, 42, of 13 Salem St., Jessica Hughes, 27, of Nashua and Sara Arguedas, 29, of 11 Salem St, Apt. A.
According to police, Karos was to be arrested on two counts of unlawful sale and Marchant were allegedly sold oxycodone from their Underhill Street residence.
She was charged with an additional offense of possessing a narcotic drug.
During a search of the Underhill Street residence, police allegedly found Richard Marchant, 24, who allegedly had cocaine. He was arrested for unlawful possession of a narcotic drug.
Hughes has been charged with two counts of the unlawful sale of heroin, second offense, and one count of the unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense.
Arguedas was arrested for one count of the unlawful sale of heroin. She was being held on $25,000 cash bail.
Police also arrested Rosany Reyes, 24, of 352 Cedar St., Apt. 2, Manchester, for possession of marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917