Home » News » Public Safety
North Reading man killed in Laconia motorcycle crash
According to police, David Czarnota was riding a 2005 Harley Davidson on Lakeside Avenue at Scenic Road when he drove off the west side of the road. Police believe speed may have been a factor.
Laconia Fire Department firefighters and EMT’s administered aid to the severely injured Czarnota and transported him to Lake Regional Hospital in Laconia, where he later died.
The accident remains under investigation by Trooper James Powers of Troop B. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact him at 603-666-3333.
This week is the 91st annual Bike Week in Laconia.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond