Craft fairs planned in July throughout NH
A number of craft fairs are scheduled around the state in July, including the following:
Pre-4th of July Craft Fair is scheduled for June 28-29 at the Tanger Outlets in Tilton. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Gunstock Arts, Craft and Music Festival is scheduled for July 4-6 at Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
On The Green 1 Arts and Crafts Festival is scheduled for July 11-13 at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
The 25th annual Craft Fair at the Bay is scheduled for July 12-13 at the Community House, 24 Mount Major Highway, Alton Bay. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Admission is free.
The Monadnock Crafters Guild will host Craft Madness from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 12, at the Peterborough Community Center.
Christmas in July Craft Fair is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, July 12, at the American Legion Hall, 142 Center St., Wolfeboro.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.