Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Derry man charged in robbery
Prosecutors say Joshua Magee demanded to be shown a safe inside the Wilson Road home, but the woman said she only had $20 in cash.
He could face 10 to 20 years in state prison if he is convicted.
A neighbor of the woman called police when she saw a man, later identified by police as Magee, walking toward her neighbor’s house at 14 Wilson Road.
The homeowner told police that she and her 1½-year-old son were inside the home when the man entered. She was in an upstairs bedroom and her son was downstairs in the living room, police said.
“And that’s when she saw a subject holding a pistol pointed at her,” according to Duguay.
His clothing matched the description of witnesses, police said.
He was found to have a loaded handgun in his possession, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917