Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry man charged in robbery
Prosecutors say Joshua Magee demanded to be shown a safe inside the Wilson Road home, but the woman said she only had $20 in cash.
He could face 10 to 20 years in state prison if he is convicted.
A neighbor of the woman called police when she saw a man, later identified by police as Magee, walking toward her neighbor’s house at 14 Wilson Road.
The homeowner told police that she and her 1½-year-old son were inside the home when the man entered. She was in an upstairs bedroom and her son was downstairs in the living room, police said.
“And that’s when she saw a subject holding a pistol pointed at her,” according to Duguay.
His clothing matched the description of witnesses, police said.
He was found to have a loaded handgun in his possession, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483