Home » News » Public Safety
He walked into jail; Manchester resident carried out on stretcher
The investigation - conducted by New Hampshire State Police Sgt. Fred Lulka and Manchester police Sgt. Ryan Grant - comprised hundreds of pages of reports, hours of video footage from the jail and Manchester Police Department, and tape-recorded interviews.
The investigation found that Ornelas became uncooperative once jailed at Valley Street. He banged his head repeatedly on the door of his jail cell, urinated in the cell and clogged the toilet so it overflowed.
In the chair, Ornelas' condition deteriorated, and an ambulance crew eventually returned him to the hospital.
"All he was doing," Angueira said, "was looking for help."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Police say party near Keene State got out of control, became 'mass casualty incident' - 19
- KSC president 'saddened and disheartened' at Pumpkin Festival mayhem - 2
- More violence at Keene - 3
- Londonderry man killed in Massachusetts motorcycle crash - 0
- Fire at Swanzey dog kennels destroys barn - 0
- No arrests in incident that brought out Manchester SWAT, locked down Central High School - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
- State association honors broadcasters - 0
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins