Diocese of Manchester announces reassignment of priests
Rev. Jeffrey P. Statz, pastor of both St. Joseph Parish in Woodsville and St. Catherine of Siena in Lisbon has been named pastor of St. Francis of Assisi in Litchfield. That assignment will be effective July 9. Fr. Statz will continue as coordinator for Institutional Ministries.
Rev. Michael S. Zgonc has been appointed parochial vicar of St. Elizabeth Seton in Bedford, effective July 9.
Rev. Richard St. Louis, pastor of Immaculate Conception in Nashua, will become the pastor of St. Joseph Parish in Belmont, effective Sept. 18. Rev. St. Louis will conclude his ministry at Immaculate Conception on July 9 and has been granted a short sabbatical until he resumes his new ministry in Belmont on Sept. 18.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buddhist temple plan in Peterborough advances - 0
- Granite United Church ready for summer fun on Aug. 17 - 0
- Church provides home for pastor in need - 0
- Sudanese woman who refused to renounce her Christian faith on way to NH - 3
- Diocese of Manchester's journey of faith - 1
- Christ Church in Exeter gets grant for Cuba work - 0
- Parishioners mourn death of longtime priest at St. Hedwig in Manchester - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 2
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism