Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tracked down at home after missing court date
A police prosecutor requested the $1,000 cash/surety bail set on the warrant be maintained. Taylor, who said his mother was in the gallery, said he is trying to get into a drug rehabilitation program and asked for personal recognizance bail.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons that bail was not set for Thomas Burke, 31, of 452 Pine St., following his arrest Saturday on burglary and resisting arrest charges because there was a 72-hour hold placed on Burke by the probation/parole department.
Burke was located a short time later inside a minivan and was arrested.
She’s a single parent
Brandi Dill, 35, of 218 Valley West Way, Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons she has an excuse for not paying a total of $1,355 in fines on two 2011 intoxication convictions in Laconia Circuit Court.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and gave Dill notice of a June 26 court date in Laconia.
Nathanyl Guillermo, 17, of 275 Auburn St., Monday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail at his arraignment on two misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled drug and one of contempt of court.
Has an explanation
Molly McKenzie had an explanation Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for why she failed to appear for arraignment June 17 on a felony charge of criminal liability to robbery.
McKenzie, 26, of 573 Montgomery St., said she missed the June arraignment on the robbery charge because she totaled her car and her phone and the court date notice were in the car and she called the appointed lawyer numerous times over the course of a month and the lawyer didn’t call back until the day after she was supposed to be in court last week. The judge refrained from asking why she didn’t think to check with the court about the date.
Brian Hickey, 35, objected in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Monday morning to a bail condition barring him from returning to his 191 Village Circle Way residence.
The condition was part of Hickey’s $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a simple assault charge that alleges he threw a glass of water in his girlfriend’s face and then continued to splash water on her.
Pursuit was cancelled
About 10 minutes later, the Impala crashed at Candia Road and Lake Shore Drive. The driver, who had fled the scene, was located a short time later at his residence, 50 Garvin Ave.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 5
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Total Votes: 917