Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man tracked down at home after missing court date
A police prosecutor requested the $1,000 cash/surety bail set on the warrant be maintained. Taylor, who said his mother was in the gallery, said he is trying to get into a drug rehabilitation program and asked for personal recognizance bail.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons that bail was not set for Thomas Burke, 31, of 452 Pine St., following his arrest Saturday on burglary and resisting arrest charges because there was a 72-hour hold placed on Burke by the probation/parole department.
Burke was located a short time later inside a minivan and was arrested.
She’s a single parent
Brandi Dill, 35, of 218 Valley West Way, Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons she has an excuse for not paying a total of $1,355 in fines on two 2011 intoxication convictions in Laconia Circuit Court.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and gave Dill notice of a June 26 court date in Laconia.
Nathanyl Guillermo, 17, of 275 Auburn St., Monday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail at his arraignment on two misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled drug and one of contempt of court.
Has an explanation
Molly McKenzie had an explanation Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for why she failed to appear for arraignment June 17 on a felony charge of criminal liability to robbery.
McKenzie, 26, of 573 Montgomery St., said she missed the June arraignment on the robbery charge because she totaled her car and her phone and the court date notice were in the car and she called the appointed lawyer numerous times over the course of a month and the lawyer didn’t call back until the day after she was supposed to be in court last week. The judge refrained from asking why she didn’t think to check with the court about the date.
Brian Hickey, 35, objected in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Monday morning to a bail condition barring him from returning to his 191 Village Circle Way residence.
The condition was part of Hickey’s $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a simple assault charge that alleges he threw a glass of water in his girlfriend’s face and then continued to splash water on her.
Pursuit was cancelled
About 10 minutes later, the Impala crashed at Candia Road and Lake Shore Drive. The driver, who had fled the scene, was located a short time later at his residence, 50 Garvin Ave.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483