Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Authorities say Madbury teen murdered in Granite State
Later that day, a woman walking on Long Swamp Road in Lebanon, Maine, discovered Wilkinson’s body about 4 p.m.
New Hampshire authorities are the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case because the crime occurred in New Hampshire, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery A. Strelzin said. Strelzin would not say if police have located a crime scene. Police were searching the Wilkinson home at 36 Evans Road Sunday.
“The case is being worked actively by New Hampshire and Maine authorities and this is a constant, ongoing process,” said Strelzin, who is New Hampshire’s lead homicide prosecutor.
Asked if he believes the public to be at risk, Strelzin said, “we don’t have any specific information that leads us to believe the public is at risk. However, whenever there is a homicide and an arrest has not been made, we advise people to use caution and consider that.”
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917