Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man gets suspended sentence for robbery
The sentence handed down on Monday was the result of a negotiated plea deal.Charges of attempted kidnapping, theft and criminal threatening were dropped as part of the agreement.
Larochelle could have faced 7½ to 15 years in prison had he been convicted at trial.
Police said the woman Larochelle targeted had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of a Shaw’s supermarket. Larochelle approached with a box-cutter-style knife and tried to force the woman into a car, according to a police affidavit.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger side, but the woman refused to get in, the woman told police.
The woman fled and called out to some men in the parking lot for help.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the supermarket on Lafayette Road. Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917